- Soft leather upper on the Reebok Club C 85 for durable support and comfort
- Low-cut, lace-up design for ankle mobility
- Iconic Reebok logo and windowbox
- Responsive, die-cut EVA midsole
- Padded foam sockliner for extra support
- High-abrasion rubber outsole for durable traction
- The Reebok Human Rights Now! Club C 85 is imported.
Slip on the Reebok Human Rights Now! Club C 85 Casual Shoes for a classic aesthetic and a message that the time for human rights is always right now. These bold kicks are a part of the Human Rights Now! collection that remembers the iconic 1988 HRN World Tour merch. In connection to the Human Rights Now! collection, a donation of $270k will be made to the RISE organization in 2021.